Shocking Moments

 


          Shocking Moments:

Babies are born under rubbles,

I have heard their suffering from trouble,

My tension has extended,

How could the orphans survive it?

They've got lots of bruises on their body,

God is the one,

Whoever tries to control the world,

In bad manner, he is stuck.

God is the one,

I love Türkiye a lot,

Someone asked me why?

I told them because they are my Muslim brothers and sisters,

Not just they are,

All the Muslim countries' citizens are,

People hate their presence on the world's map I deny these people's statements even written in rap,

Türkiye is destroying,

People are not earless to its people's sighing,

Let us shake hands together,

For the sake of Allah,

And unite,

Step forward,

Let the jealous ones die,  

In their impatient way,

Very high,

But have no pillar,

Let them ask why?

Babies are born under rubble, not a lie.

                         By J.H (Janita Hussain).


Comments

Popular Posts